Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur 17:30 2nd April 2016

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, April 2, 2016.

1. Mattj78

Mattj78 Well-Known Member

After Tottenham's superb efforts in beating the World Champions Germany, today we are back in Premier league action in the televised evening kick off.
    Leicester don't play until tomorrow at home to Southampton so that gives Spurs the opportunity to put real pressure on the Foxes.

We visit Anfield in the return game of Klopp's first game in charge which ended in a stalemate at the Lane. 3 points is an absolute must if we are to keep up that pressure at the top and a defeat would all but end our title dreams in my opinion, although there are still a few twists and turns to come before the season ends.

With the England contingent full of confidence , we have to hope they can keep those energy levels into this evenings game and with Alli and Kane currently on fire, we go into the game full of confidence that we can cut the gap to just 2 points at the top.

If you read my recent article with the final game predictions, you will know that my predictions have Spurs as Champions come May. Of course reality has to take charge and the only people who can make my predictions, or should that be dreams, come true are Pochettino and his young, vibrant Spurs squad.

We have not always covered ourselves in glory in recent visits to Anfield but Spurs are now looking to the future at last, regardless of what happens come May.

Predicted Line Up:

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Kane.

As ever, it's time to pipe up, it's time to sing up and say , "Come on you Spurs!!!!!!!"

2. Burnt Guest

Hate going to bleeding scouser land .. Hopefully it goes well and we set ourselves up for a big finish , things could swing the other way fairly quickly and we could end up looking over our shoulders nervously for the last few weeks ... Crucial , doesnt do this one justice ...... Going to be a tough watch .... C.O.Y.S .....

3. Felon82 Well-Known Member

This is pivotal imo, win today could be the catalyst for steam rolling our last games, lose and it doesn't bode well, a draw is so so but will make things even tougher.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button