Well we didn't Lose!

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Felon82, November 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Thoughts 2......

Many have commented about the fact that Arsenal failed to do what BL did - press us high.

We like doing it, but can't handle having it done to us. We don't like it up us Mr Mainwairing. Bournemouth proved that.

To some extent any footballers, local or premier, prefer time on the ball, and ever since you played against a team with a star schemer, you put your hard man up his backside, to stem his flow.

So what's my point. I guess that we must press high, perhaps with the three at the back, encourage Eriksen and Dembele to push forward and create, freed up by our combative, pressing midfield.

Just need some goals then......mmmm, let's think about that.

COYS

2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

I think our main problem is lack of width and relying too much on the full backs and front man to do something.

The 3 in behind need to make more positive forward runs with and without the ball and be a bit more cavalier.

We usually play 2 DCMs and with the full backs pushed on its not like the press isnt there if we lose the ball so the supporting 3 need to gamble after all 'he who dares'

Mick and Bazza47 like this.
  3. Nomadico Well-Known Member

It is a pleasure to see the number of positive post's after the mass of abuse directed at the team now maybe we can move on,a new tactic from Poch was a blessing I hope he continues,before you attack Son remember the goals and the MOTM games,ok he ducked out of a challenge but it is not a reason to doubt him,I hope the England lad's do not play to many minutes we need them all back fresh,the Spammer's are in for a resounding spanking...COYS..

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button