The Ugly, the bad and some good

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, May 3, 2015.

1. bruski

bruski Active Member

Like it Big Fran. I'm sure the omission of Rose from your top team was accidental.

Mattj78 likes this.
  2. Jeza Guest

Matey imo your wrong. Mason doesn't go missing, his passing under pressure is far better than the other midfielders.

3. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

We had two swallows or is it bluebirds and bugger all else.
    Beating Chelski and the Gooners so emphatically was priceless, but is that the price of a season ticket - two stand out performances in a season.
    It was so good to see Eriksen play so well and win so many games up to the Blades semi.
    It was equally good to watch Kane emerge, against all the expert views from the terraces, as a powerful front man, even if he has loads to learn.
    Lloris is top class and we all hope we can keep him.
    Rose, Vertoghen and Dier look to be good enough to make 3/4 of a back four.... or are they, given our poor defensive performances.
    Lowlights....some very poor home performances ...... Soldado, Paulinho, Adeybayor, Chiriches....and several others.
    Needed....Benteke, a winger, a heavyweight right sided centre back.
    Will anything ever change with Enic, Lewis, Levy...my sense is no....
    Stadium....I'm 67....will I ever get a chance to go...mmm, doubt that...
    Will I renew for another year....probably....
    COYS

Mattj78 likes this.
  4. Chris #2 Guest

Kane generally doesnt pass the ball if he is in a position to get a shot off - even if other players are in more favorable positions. I have noticed this many times during the season. Its usually a deep run from Eriksen/Mason that never gets used. Personally I think this is the only minor flaw to Kane, a slight lack of vision for other players. But then again, you want your forwards to believe in themselves and take shots if they think they have a chance of scoring, so its not really a problem - as long as his scoring ratio is as high as it is at least.

Anyway, I dont think its about lack in confidence in those around him, but just a slight lack of vision for other players.

Mattj78 likes this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button