The one thing that Spurs fans won't admit

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Josh Bolton, April 20, 2015.

1. Jeza Guest

ps Sport they say Medical London gets you a 3' to 7' you know.

2. Guest Guest

By the way, Fiorentina is in EL semi-finals...

3. Siggy22 Guest

Obviously we wouldn't have walked it as we would've played Roma (tough ask) in the round of 32 and then Dynamo Kyiv in the quarters.

That being said, being in the semi-finals of the competition would have saved us this sour and 'boring' end to the season.

We really SHOULD take this competition seriously in future, but I don't think we ever will!

I hope I'm proved wrong next year!

4. Sport Guest

Siggy, i sure i have said it before but those who don't want us in the Europa and there are several on here, are just wrong. We could play the kids and players in the reserves if we want. Not wanting the Europa is utter nonsense those saying that should hang their heads in shame.

Lets have say,

Feynoord
    Lazio
    Sparta Prague

Nar that will be shite ; )

5. johnnyhrvat Guest

I wonder how many fans, who think we should avoid the EL, would be researching their travel plans to Warsaw right now had we taken this season's competition seriously.
    In some ways I would like to see us avoid the EL, just to see what excuse those fans, that think it is detrimental to our league form, will use when we finish in the same position as this season.

6. Sport Guest

A cavate to this is how are we going to deal with the CL if we can't deal with the stresses of the EL, people are misguided in not wanting a solid 2/3 matches in say 9 days and winning all of these. Over seas, domestic homes and aways. Went the **** new stadium gets built (with the roof caving in in the corners and run forest run useless twisted metal hanging underneath the roof blinding us with ugliness). We not doubt will do better. Levy you are wrong with this stadium. Look at the CL semi finalists and their beautiful stadiums. Levy you are wrong not on player perchace ect but the stadium. Archway had it right, Arsenal boys saying look Tottenham you are not us we like coming here and winning the league. But we don't want a Home away from Home. Levy wake up and lift that steel mess from above our shameful heads and have a ground like what we have now but bigger and roof like what we have now. What we are doing is as big as Lord Bruce of lovely Bruce Grove, Park and Castle naming that land Tottenham (laced with Christian and Jewish conception). And the men in the 1880's saying hay Hotspurs, come here, live here its hot yer, fcuk its boiling, you'll love it. Go drink water there. You play football, i'll go dig wells their (and come back for match day). O and i'll do it on horse back with my Spurs on my boots.

Come Levy be brave clean that stadium up. As Eminem would say, you only get one shot. It would take about 7 minutes on computer. If you build this them i will say now. I will support Millwall.

7. Sport Guest

I've gone from saying give it to Southampton to saying 'those who don't want us in the Europa and there are several on here, are just wrong'.

O dear o dear o dear!

Can we have a political thread? What would i do if elected? Ask Wills and Kate to become Catholic then the CoE Church of England under the King and Queen will be Catholic and this land will be back where it belongs Catholic. No sex before marriage!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Britain
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_place_names_in_Britain

Londinium We can never thank our Italian brothers and sisters enough in my view.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button