The Man to be Destroyed by Tottenham Hotspur

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Josh Bolton, August 20, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Dog'sMess Guest

There were plenty of articles questioning the "jinx" player named Bale that, according to some people, we allegedly needed to sell after his first year with us...

2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Tell me Big Fran,

Whats the big positives im missing?

Do you think £26 mil for 6 goals is value for money??

Are you not one that thinks selling your best players is a positive?
    Are you not the one that judges our 'success' comparing it to a blip from Scum?
    Yeah well positive you are happy with 6th!

Not me pal- you could cearly see Bale had talent

3. notnats

notnats Well-Known Member

C'mon Felon, give us something positive, there must be something other than the inner tumoil and torment that actually gives you joy at being a Spurs fan?

4. Boss Guest

Soldado will be left on the bench again is not going to get a good enough chance to prove himself Adebayor in my opinion is not good enough If we are going to win the league or be a consistent top 4 team

5. Felon82 Well-Known Member

I think its brilliant how if you tell the truth your negative, but if you live in a dream world where you talk up players like chadli, soldado, lennon, lamela, holtby like they are top draw after watching them persistantly fail to deliver then your being positive.

If people read posts correctly and took note you would find that i was one of few who praised the win at West Ham, i noted on this that Soldado is a good penalty taker, when i commented on la liga being "physically" weaker people jumped on it saying id said it was poorer. But unlike a lot of people on here im not going to sing the praises of a striker that scores 2 goals from open play in an entire season especially when we have paid top money for him and there are much better suited viable options out there that for some reason we just wont buy ie Lukaku(to late) Benteke Bony Remy that all produce and would offer us a lot more in attack.

6. Josh Bolton

Josh Bolton Active Member

Twitter:
    JMRBolton3
    Despite poor opposition, hopefully Soldado's goal tonight will provide a confidence boost that was much needed.
    Out of Adebayor, Kane and Soldado - who would you guys start up front against Q.P.R on Sunday?

7. notnats

notnats Well-Known Member

Cheers Felon, sorry if I sounded critical, that wasn't my intention, I was just reading yesterdays posts in the morning and I couldn't help seeing the silly side of some of the comments, too much coffee... For what its worth I also feel that Soldado is not suited for the EPL, I don't think he's strong enough and for me personally I don't really rate fox in the box types as complete strikers and I also don't think he will ever be the striker that we want him to be. I do however think he's a very good player and that if he wants to be part of this team he might have to reinvent his style and maybe as others have also said play behind a striker or even as a wider player, or if a good offer comes in and he wants to go, well let him go.
    My lite comments were more about negativity, I agree with a lot of what you say and fully support your right to say it how you see it and I agree that the transfer policy could be better and could be improved. While I take note of these things as a fan I myself choose accept and support my team thru thick and thin and not allow myself to get completely overwhelmed by perceived failings or things that as fans we have no control over and cannot change.

Felon82 likes this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button