The 'Dam Busters

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Felon82, May 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Big fran Guest

Was it ever in doubt......
    Unbelievable..

Spurporter, burnt and Felon82 like this.
  2. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Absobleedinglutely did Felon. Get In. Lane will be rocking on Sunday.

burnt and Felon82 like this.
  3. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

It's a funny old game P reed....hopefully you decided to stay with it. I didn't get to watch it until 60 minutes in....saved my stress levels being off the scale.

burnt likes this.
  4. notnats

notnats Well-Known Member

we did it, yes it really ****ing happened.
    Game kicks off at 5am over here so at half time had to ask myself why do i keep on getting up at stupid hours to watch this?
    weve looked shot for weeks but credit to the boys they were magnificent and never gave up. Lucas Moura officially a Spurs legend, superb feet and you will never see a better hatrick. Lorrente also kops a bit from some fans, not the best CF going to be fair but he plays with a big heart and last night he made a difference.
    Well done to the lads, its ****ing great to be Spurs today. COYS

Bazza47, Felon82 and burnt like this.
  5. burnt Well-Known Member

Wow , Did anyone even sleep after that , looking at the time of some of the post's I'd say not much ..

Crazy , crazy season ..
    13 losses but still manage a top 4 spot ?? How is that possible ??

Sissoko , every chance to be our player of the year .. What ??? How is that possible ???

3-0 down after three halves of football in a Champs Lg semi final and manage to turn it around with no Kane and very little midfield .. No way , absolutely no way ..

And even that is just a piece of the story , wow , lol , totally unpredictable ...

We are in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final , get your heads around that ..... C.O.Y.S ..

There's lots of sh1t that needs to be sorted at this club over the closed season but it should be left until then .. The next few weeks are to be soaked up and enjoyed by all .. Sh1t like this doesn't happen often ... C.O.Y.S .....

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Spurporter and Felon82 like this.
  6. Gordon Mc

Gordon Mc Well-Known Member

I'll get me coat.

Bazza47 and voiceofreason like this.
  7. Spurporter Well-Known Member

Yeah, can't forget Poch burying his face into pitch grass.
    Mauricio is as good as gone now, regardless of Madrid result. He is an accomplished manager after last night. That is the only drawback... Poch will coach Ronaldo or Messi. Unbelievable!
    Let's see whom Levy hires in the offseason...
    To Madrid we go!! COYS!!!

8. Spurporter Well-Known Member

ImMOURAtilised!!!

Felon82 likes this.
  9. DangerHereDuce

DangerHereDuce Member

Anyone thinking of going to the final? If so any advice?
    It's been all over the news that fans are starting to snap up plane seats and accommodation, are these people doing so just on the off chance that they'll get a ticket later?

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button