Rudderless Spurs

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Felon82, May 10, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

The man has finally lost all control .Fonseca now out of the running and now we are looking at gattuso.Is there any other business that would put up with an incompetent episode that we are seeing now without sacking the chairman(culprit) Is there anybody left who would take the job and keep his self respect.I have supported this club for over 50 years and it is in my blood but this is the worst embarrassment I have ever suffered

2. THFC Guest

Gattuso is a super defensive coach I believe? That kind of goes against our intentions for the next appointment. Add to that he has very little experience, it would be very surprising if we do land up with him.

Perhaps this is all media talk again and we have been waiting for the Euros to end after all…that would potentially mean Southgate and Martinez could come back into the picture which would be worse than the Gattusso rumour (especially Southgate).

3. Felon82 Well-Known Member

And you lot moaned n moaned

Priceless

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Today’s disasters still don’t make Mourino a good choice just another Levy masterclass in stupidity and the start of the current mess we are in.Beginning to fear Mason. 2

5. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Apart from my disgust with Levy has he actually talked to gattuso or is it paper talk.Has he no idea who this man is and what his managerial record is like .His longest spell is18 months and in at least 4 appointments he has not lasted 3months.He also has said there is no place for women in football and a couple of times said there was no racial comments made even though his players said there was.In general a not nice personI also remember him wanting to fight joe Jordan.How will our women’s team react if he is appointed

6. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Gattuso is now off.

What a shambles this club is, looks like Paratici only has Seria A links which is gonna be another epic failure in getting in Prem suited players or manager.

7. Guesty Guest

...... so are we now down to a lesser manager....... Potter.... Howe...... Dyche.....

8. Seems like the fans have spoken?

You can’t strangle our assistant manager and accuse him of racial abuse and then expect to be welcomed with open arms

If only our board had a similar sense

PS. What is it with this website anyway? where you have to type Levy’s name to make a post... utterly bizarre

9. THFC Guest

I still think Potter would be decent

10. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

If you were Potter you would not be seen with this shambolic episode.When will we get some genuine confirmation as to what is happening.I thought we had a fan representative on the board so what are you doing or are you under Levy’s thumb already

11. THFC Guest

huh?

12. You love your Potter THFC but a journeyman footballer cum decent manager is the last thing this club needs

Give it to the fashionista Parker as a last resort... we can’t lose either way... or drag Redknapp out of retirement

Our board has a very simple remit... replace an utterly **** manager with someone better... and still they’re falling over themselves like complete fools

13. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Agreed that we would have a fan representative on board after super league farce

14. THFC Guest

To be fair to the club, they haven’t mentioned any names as far as I am aware….perhaps there is a masterplan and everyone is getting upset over nothing….unveiling Zidane and Ramos double deal soon….or perhaps they really have no idea and we are looking more and more like a pub side with a good ground. The suspense may just be part of the fun they are having in the boardroom or they could have ordered 12 ‘learn Italian’ subscriptions with audible to try to help them work out a plan

15. Spurporter Well-Known Member

May be not, but everything was better then in my youth.

16. Spurporter Well-Known Member

Not to worry, Preed. All transfers will be completed no sooner than August anyway, as usual.

17. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What an optimist you are Spurporter we will be stuckwith Dier Sissoko Winks and the rest for ever and until we get rid we won’t sign any new players

18. Spurporter Well-Known Member

I agree, but I would also considered Shevchenko. Ukraine looks lovely for the amount of talent there. I think the coach appointment could be postponed to after July 11.

19. Spurporter Well-Known Member

No, those could be sold by Parrot sooner. If ever. He is a Managing, not just a Director. I'd take a credit for the nickname.

20. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Anybody else watching England .somebody told me Kane was playing.Would we want Southgate based on that first half

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button