Pochettino's principles could see him quit Spurs

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Josh Bolton, July 19, 2018.

Share This Page

1. john yorke Guest

When rose was interesting PSG i was hoping we could do a deal and sign one of their surplus players like rabiot,rose plus cash,and he would be able to train with squad until january and then play.I don't know if this is allowed but it would be a good idea to get a player in early and up and running for january.

2. antony Active Member

I feel there is every possibility of this for the reason you state. I also feel that alone with this mans principles lies a huge ego (in a good way) that any successful individual needs. There for me is the uncertainty of what he is likely to do....

I'm fairly sure if he was to make it known of his "discontent" with DL and how he felt he was being "limited" at Spurs, there would be a number of top, top, financially less restricted clubs than THFC that would appoint him in a blink of an eye and pay him more than the 7mill he is reported to be on at The Lane. However, such is the man's make-up I think the high he is looking for is to build/create a dynasty from (relatively speaking) humble origins!

Of course the man would be successful at Utd, Barca, Madrid, Bayern etc, but maybe you or I would have half a chance at those clubs!!

No, I think as long as Enic respect (in every sense of the word) Poch and his staff, he will be with us for the long haul and everyone, including us on the terraces will have our desires fed!

3. Bradley Guest

Has anybody thought that when Mo Po said we need to be brave what he meant was trust in ourselves within the squad and youth academy and not spend millions on players to sit on the bench.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button