Now for THE biggest game of the Season...

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Bazza47, November 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Big fran Guest

On Sissoko I will say this. I said that prior to the game. Yes he was one of our better performers on the day but that isn't to say a lot really. It's irrelevant.
    This season he has improved but still nowhere near good enough for a top four side or aspiring title winning sides.
    But a central mid player he certainly isn't. Had we started with winks and dembele which looked nailed on. And I'm still scratching my head as to why that didn't.. we would have had more shape balance protected the bk four more and kept the ball better. The selection made us far too attacking away from home and the game was back and forth like basketball. If you play arsenal at basketball inevitably you will lose and we did. Spurs don't do basketball. We have a solid defence with two holding mids from wanyama Dier dembele and now winks. Ahead of that we have matchwinners in Kane Alli son eriksen.
    Yesterday was so disjointed for the defence were exposed and left on their own. The midfield got over run and the front three contribution was zero.

Felon82 likes this.
  2. Nomadico Well-Known Member

If you are so sure you will not win then why play in the first place???

3. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Coz the lottery is a game of Chance my friend where as a title is a game of nerve drive and bottle

4. Nomadico Well-Known Member

You should add a Fan base that get's behind the team!!!!!

5. Felon82 Well-Known Member

All the supporters get behind the Team what do the club give us in return ?

Excuses!

6. Nomadico Well-Known Member

A game like tonight::Away at a top German side in the CL,a 2-1 Win,What more do you want Felon??? PS We also top the group..

Mick likes this.
  7. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Trophies.

More than the odd performance.

Nomadico I've checked this forum numerous times today Expecting/Hoping for someone to have written a thread on how well we've done in topping the Group and coming from 1 goal down to over turn Dortmund and at least help ease the stink of the Derby out ..........

But alas nothing

8. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Been busy Felon plus an all day power cut, hence no post....hey ho.

9. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

So in the spirit of honouring our team for a job well done, ow good have our CL performances been.

To top the Group of Death, humbling Madrid and Dortmund was wonderful.

We've seen the value of quality performers like Dele, Kane, Son, Sanchez, with a full supporting cast play to the highest standard.

It was great last night to see Dele as a provider and how well did Kane and Son take their chances.

Ahead it's a bit of an unknown, but with the English clubs faring well and likely to top their groups we should at least void them in the next round of 16.

Keep it up lads. COYS

Nomadico likes this.
  10. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Sorry Felon it is a long way from Panama to Germany I only get the highlights!!!

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button