POLL Next Tottenham manager?

Discussion in 'Tottenham old forum' started by Admin, April 7, 2014.

?

Next Tottenham manager?

Poll closed May 27, 2014.
  1. Frank de Boer

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Jurgen Klinsmann

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Luciano Spalletti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mauricio Pochettino

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  5. Michael Laudrup

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. Roberto Martinez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rafael Benítez

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. David Moyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

1 vote(s)
    6.7%

Share This Page

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Sky Sports News announced that their sources had told them Tim Sherwood would be relieved of his managerial duties at Tottenham in June.

Take your pick from the options and vote on who YOU think should take over at White Hart Lane.

2. bigfran

bigfran Member

I would like to see a manager who won't see us as a stepping stone but wants a ten year plan so I'd rule out LvG and would plump for klopp or pochettino.

3. Mattj78

Mattj78 Well-Known Member

I would want anyone that is going to be given time to actually do something. I am not sure any manager is going to get that under levy because all of the indications over the past 13 years are that levy does not know what he wants. This is last chance saloon.

4. neil blower New Member

get rid of Franco Baldini let the manager pick the players it worked for redknapp

5. Craig Guest

Chris Hughton for the next Spurs manager, the reason Norwich will be playing Championship is they sacked him, he beat Spurs 1-0 last time they met and with a decent Spurs squad he can take them a long way, he is a former Spurs player and I am sure he would love to be Spurs manager. He knows the club and should be given a chance, also Spurs were too quick to get rid of AVB, dumb move.

6. FatherJack Guest

Ancelotti fails to win the Champions League and wants Premier League football and will choose Spurs.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button