Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

1. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Just to say Angelos it’s nice to have a regular poster on here again .We may not agree on every thing but it is nice to have a debate without abuse.i agree that a manager should go and pick players who can implement his system which is one of my doubts about Ange because he has had 2 transfer windows to do this and has failed.Where does a double loan for Verner fit in this plan.The teams who have been successful playing this way do adjust for difficult games and all had an outstanding defence and defensive midfielder,.They also had a manager not frightened to make subs early instead of the Ange way 10 minutes from the end of Play when it is too late.How many of spurs back four would get in City or Arsenal side.We have a window coming up in January and Ange must know what he needs and push for it or else Levy will rule again.Your point about looking forward to watching us play is noted but I have a friend who is a Newcastle supporter and he is the same but because he enjoys the collapsing(his words)

2. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Just seen an interesting stat.people talking about united only taking 53 points from possible 105.Spurs have taken 52 from last 105.most people think united should sack Den hag but Ange gets away Scot free.Why

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button