Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

1. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

I said we don’t need to make 9 changes so the idiot does just that.If we go out in the first round then Levy should question what this man is about.Dont we want to try to win something.Davies at centre half that should improve our set piece defending.I am pleased to see Bergvall and Gray playing but not with nine changes.Did not see United making nine changes and look what they did.Does the Aussie think he is saving us for the league push when our form is relegation bound.Get real man or the fans will rebel very quickly

2. Big Flange Guest

We never at any point had the better of ars#nal. Even without w key starters they didn't have to get out of first gear.

3. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

So far tonight 18 min of total rubbish

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

God this is awful .we are not even championship standard.So slow and no idea.Johnson and Verner total waste .Not even half time and we are being outthought by a bottom of championship team I warned you the idiot would do this and make us a laughing stock.Give your inflated ego a break Ange and go strong second half or get out of my club you are dragging us down .

5. Guesty Guest

it's a hard watch......
    more like a behind closed doors friendly.
    no pace no urgency no running between the lines no flair
    ..... no shots

We just don't ever seem to know what to do with the ball or where to run off the ball

6. Big Flange Guest

Horrible boring team to watch
    Second and third rate players in their comfort zone.

7. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Great sub when we have not had a shot so far brings on a full back.Does anyone still think this is the messiah.I believe the players don’t believe in him anymore

8. Big Flange Guest

I don't believe he is the messiah
    I don't believe in the players either.

9. Romero Guest

10. Guesty Guest

disagree....... we are worse than that

11. Guesty Guest

finally some good forward movement and runs through the lines. and good forward passes.

I'm sure Levy will have a list of questions

12. Angelos Guest

Apart from their goal, which was very poor from us, Arsenal had one great chance and nothing more. Spurs got in numerous positions to score.

64% possession … 15 shots to 7 … that’s called having the better of your opponent.

13. Angelos Guest

Does he have a list of decent transfer targets?

14. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Don’t believe that this win is good because it means Ange will get to carry on.No way is he fit for the job.How can we continue to buy **** because nobody else wants them
    can you imagine Pep or Klopp or the arsenal big head contemplating Verner .At least we might have discovered a full back cover in Spence.why do we play gray at full back when he is a midfielder.Please don’t let this man stay all year or we will be bottom half

15. Angelos Guest

Judging by the starting lineup and then everyone’s reaction when we scored, no one at Spurs really wanted to win this … except the fans.

Stupid really … winning and losing are contagious. And we needed a win after our start to the season. Lucky Ange.

16. Angelos Guest

I wish the club would have bought Eze … and over Solanke if so be it … that transfer was definitely in our wheelhouse but as usual we quibbled about a few quid.

The forwards we have are built for the counter. They’re not good enough when trying to break down a team parking the bus.

17. Guesty Guest

18. Johnson’s reaction to the goal was all he needed to show for me. He needs selling asap and Werner’s loan needs ending. This competition is perfect to play the youngsters like Moore, Phillips and Lankahear not the losers like Werner and Davies. I was all for Ange but this result doesn’t change how poor that performance (and the last 10 performances) have been. Time for the big fella to mix it up to start getting these overpaid athletes some competition for places

19. I’ll add that having 70% possession doesn’t equate to good performances. It’s what you do with the possession and we are in the habit of running blindly into corners, crossing to the far corner flag, hitting the defender or passing soft shots to opposition keepers

20. Burkinshaw Guest

This cycle of failure will continue until we get new owners who have the vision to be proactive in the transfer market and actually want to win trophies I can’t believe this team who struggled to beat Coventry are actually favourites to win the europa league

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button