Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Hurrikane Harry Member

I dont call all our supporters toxic, but a lot of them are that or tepid, or both
    Problem goes way back before ENIC

2. You're definitely in a minority. Most fans have clocked on to what ENIC are all about. Your comments demonstrate you are either totally delusional or just having a bit of a wind up for attention or even a subtle gooner. In particular "I look forward to some quality signings in July". If you actually followed the club you would know full well this is not going to happen. As you know full well ENIC never make early signings and even if they do they are never "quality".
    I'm afraid its "toxic" fans like you that will allow Levy to continue the farce. As you know full well the club is a badly run circus with no plan of or vision for the future.The fans/mugs committed to supporting the club no matter how much disgrace ENIC bring to the club will allow the failure to continue for years to come.

3. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Could not agree more with your comments ryandaniel69ers .Fans who think we are going to suddenly change into a club run by football people are delusional and Levy loves them and will continue to charge the highest money for season tickets

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

On the important business of finding a fool to manage us I hear rumours that Tuchel is not happy at Bayern .If correct is that another 3 weeks delay while Levy sits on his hands waiting to see what happens

5. Thank you Preed completely agree with your comments. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I like to make mine based on evidence of actual events. For example when I say Levy has brought disgrace on the club there are many examples. The one that sticks in my mind is sacking one of the most successful managers in the history of the game 1 week before a final and putting the tea boy in charge.2 years later he sacks another manager also one of the most successful in the games history and puts the same tea boy in charge. Its just unbelievable and demonstrates incompetence over and over and over again. Everything Conte said in his "rant" was from the heart and all of it was true. We need to do whatever it takes (up to legal limits) to get rid of ENIC. Ps - I wouldn't back Mason to make a decent cup of tea.

6. Hurrikane Harry Member

Bale transferred to Spurs in July 2007,Im sure I could find more, I won't respond to the rest of your comments

7. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What nonsense Mason has come out with saying his team have done a great job.We failed to qualify for Europe.The boy lives in a fantasy world

8. Guesty Guest

the whole situation is infuriating..... and the buck stops at ENIC

9. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

levy once again being an ***hole in blocking Kane unless he goes abroad.I don’t want him to leave but he has carried us for 3 years and deserves the chance of winning something.He obviously wants to beat the Shearer record and can’t do that abroad .Unless he goes to Arsenal orChelsea then let him go even if it means scoring against us in the future .He has earned
    this.If levy insists then Kane can wait and go for free next year .We need the transfer fee you ***** Levy

10. The Conte Guest

I’m not sure what’s funnier… the guy with the weirdo handle posting sensible things here… or you referring to him by said name

Ryan such and such… we get it… we don’t need to picture it… you’ve got a lot of important things to say… change your handle thanks and we can talk about what actually matters

11. Dier is Poor Guest

Back to the old handle

12. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

And I thought
    i thought we were talking about what matters which is when will Levy get his finger out and get a DOF and a manager and what is happening to Kane and who is going to prune the dross

13. Guesty Guest

I think it's too big a task for just this summer.....

We need a manager at a club that no real manager wants to come.....

and we have too many players that either no-one wants or that Levy wants too much for......

Kane should go to United

14. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

The reports tonight say we have 3 on a list for manager and Levy wants to take his time.What the hell has he been doing for the last two months if not taking his time.We really are becoming a laughing stock to the football world.

15. The Conte Guest

Cheers that’s much better lol

16. Dier is Poor Guest

The club needs a plan/vision for the future which we will not get under the present owners. We thought we had one back when Poch used to refer to the "project" but that turned out to be more smoke and mirrors from Levy.
    We now have a huge stockpile of sub standard players including many on loan. ENIC has created a catch-22 situation with regards to culling these players; Levy wont take a heavy loss on any of them, wont pay up contracts (the doherty situation was a one off farce) and the most of them are happy picking up huge salary's for not doing anything and under no pressure to even make the most of their limited abilities. I'm sure they are quite happy to lounge around HotSpa Way being pampered. So we have the worst of all worlds: Players with limited ability who are also unmotivated due to the culture of the club.
    Levy is now backed into a corner as there are no "win now" managers left to appoint and even if there were they would not take the job. My guess is there will be no longer term vision and Levy is looking to blag it season by season or even month by month. Season ticket renewals have continued and huge profits will be guaranteed for Lewis in the Bahamas (albeit less than they should be). So my point is unless ENIC are hit where it hurts I don't see Levy getting worried. Maybe things wont shift either way until Kane leaves.

17. Guesty Guest

I've said it many times.......
    STOP paying ENIC money.

don't buy season tickets and don't buy club merchandise......
    But sadly lots of people have nothing else in their lives

18. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it will always be the way of supporters that the lure of the club is too much and people will fear giving up their season tickets in case things improve and then they won’t be able to get them back and Levy is savvy enough to play on this.I have said that I was not going to watch the next match but ultimately a life long love affair with the club sucks me back in.Therecwas a time when we had players who had the same love of the club ie Mabbutt Perryman Hoddle Ardilles Roberts andMackayThese type of players apart from Harry don’t exist now and just steal a living doing as little as it takes.Unless we have a unforeseen burst of local youth talent our only hope is a rich benefactor taking over from Enic and paying ridiculous wages to get good players interested

19. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

I really don’t know about postecoglou as our next manager.He has done a fantastic job at Celtic and he has recruited well.He has recruited a lot of Japanese players who were reasonably cheap.They look good players but would they cope with the premiership.Remember Carter Vickers was not very good at spurs and moved on but is probably the best defender in the Scottish league.I feel it would be a risk but you never really know .The one big worry would be that he came up short in europe

20. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Just to say well done Sevilla and thank goodness that blatant defensive football and atrocious gamesmanship did not win the day.A medalfor Gill and ex spurs man Lamela

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button