Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

Share This Page

1. THFC Guest

I agree and we should be doing everything to convince the Qataris to buy us, not United. Levy allegedly met with them but that could end up being another sliding door if they get United.

I have seen some comments around the source of their funds/their morals etc but no one cares about that with Cuty anymore and with 5 league titles and regular shots at CL, it’s a better spot to be in that we are

2. Hurrikane Harry Member

Kanes last home game for Spurs?
    Lets win it regardless, COYS

3. Hurrikane Harry Member

Great feature on Bobby Buckle on Spurs Play N17 show. His grandson being interviewed on the pitch
    Great to see Bissouma and Danjuma in the team, been pushing for him to start a League game for months.
    Well done Ryan, COYS

4. Hurrikane Harry Member

Excellent performance with som lovely football Had Danjuma started last week, Villa offside trap might have failed
    Good selection by Mason and great free kick routine
    Congratulations to Sir Harry on a superb display and goal. Big props to Bissouma too

5. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What’s the score now1-2 Mason for prime minister.What utter tripe.Moura on why the hell please don’t buy Kulu a complete waste of money

6. Loving this. Max exposure for levy please. Mason will not be a successful coach at any level of football. Please Kane do whatever it takes to leave. I'd love ENIC to get relegated. If the club has to carry on under ENIC it would be better for it not to exist.

7. Noone cares mate.

8. The Conte Guest

Conte should be manager of the year for having gotten this side anywhere near the top 4… a remarkable achievement really

Because without Kane this team would be relegated

After 20 years of incremental progress ENIC have reached the end of their road… it’s pretty clear the best it was ever going to get has come and gone… a return to the 90s is very much in the cards

Levy looked bewildered at the end… I think the reality has sunk in

9. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Do you regret some of your comments Hurrikane.Great selection by the master coach Mason?You really do have to be watching a different team to the one I watch.This shambles needs sorting asap and Mason should stop telling us he can do the job .He can’.Would anyone want this mess.Please don’t tell me Skipp is a premiership player.He aint.

10. Not a chance I'm afraid. New 3 year contract for Kryton incoming. No club will take the stockpile of losers off our hands. Only God knows why half the fans hung around for the lap of shame at the end. Levy knows he's still got enough mugs to fill his unnamed events stadium.

11. The Conte Guest

No one worth their salt would want to join this club… it is a place where managers come to die and players turn to dross

12. voiceofreason Active Member

I think one person that has been overlooked in conversation is Bentacur, compare the results before he was injured to after? Obviously that does t make up for the other players poor performances but I think it shows how much of a good player he is

13. The Conte Guest

Well the club will always have its tragics I suppose… I wouldn’t pay money to watch this team anymore though… and neither will many once the illusion of relevance completely wears off

14. The Conte Guest

Yes he is a pretty good player… and just about the only technical one at the club

But if he has been sorely missed it is probably more because of who replaced him rather than himself

Can’t underestimate what Conte did here this year through sheer will… yes it was difficult to watch at times… but now we know that was because he was shovelling **** uphill the whole time

15. Guesty Guest

Well done to those that continually pay ENIC money.....
    assume you will be in the ticket queue already for next season...

maybe buy a book and read for 90 minutes......

Our team is embarrassing

I said at the end of last season Kane is an idiot if he stays......same again.....
    (I hope he looks at Grealish and thinks that should be me)

16. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Can’t believe how easy Levy got away with the fans weakly showing their disgust at the end of the game.He knows the idiots will continue to pay to watch this tripe.We have one hope and I am afraid it’s the Saudis

17. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Can’t believe that Mason continues with his assertion that he is the man for the job..One scrappy win since he took over who is he trying to kid.He is nowhere near what is needed.Who else would put Moura on the pitch out of sentiment.God forbid he brings Winks back although he would be an upgrade on Skipp.He talks the same gibberish that most losers do and think he has convinced you of his abilities.Never Never never

18. The Conte Guest

Maybe he should… maybe this club needs to be relegated

Seriously… if the club has been considering him then it absolutely deserves whatever it gets don’t you think?

Ownership has peaked… you can forget top 4 indefinitely… we don’t have the talent… world class managers don’t grow on trees… and our recruitment is woeful… so the football is going to be rubbish for quite some time

Nothing is going to change about that until it all goes to hell

19. Embarrassing isn't it. A kid on work experience prancing about in his hoodie.

20. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Must mention Levy’s comments in the programme today.He said that the club were as frustrated as the supporters with this seasons performance and the club would work in the period up to next season to correct this and the biggest joke he would look to produce the exciting football you will love to come and watch.What a complete load of hogwash and does he really think we can’t see through that waffle.I see the poor dear had to rely on his missus for support today

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button