Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

1. The Conte Guest

I’m not sure there are that many I would want to keep… you spend enough time at this club then your mentality naturally gets ****ed… but we can’t replace everyone in one window unfortunately

Depends on the new manager and what he wishes to do… I would like to see someone who can resuscitate Ndombele’s Spurs career… because that is something we completely lack… natural class in midfield

2. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Lots of people in Spain can’t understand why we don’t recall de celso who is rated highly and also by Argentina.N dombele has the skill but no stamina

3. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What happened to your picking out players.surely it can’t just be Son Lloris and Hojbjerg .what about Dier Davies sessengon etc

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Things could be worse we could support Chelsea who have put Fat boy Lampard in temporary charge after sacking him before .maybe we should copy and go back to santos

5. The Conte Guest

We have neither skill nor stamina… so he’s an immediate upgrade right there

6. The Conte Guest

All have contributed at some point… if it’s not a 20 year old giving away a naive penalty at the death it’s a veteran getting himself sent off after a minute

Which tells you that the problem is systemic

These players got called out publicly in an extraordinary manner

What was their response?

Go get outplayed by a 10 man relegation side

Wtf?

7. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Just seen stelinis press conference and it was the usual B*******.He said that they? Had been planning change but injuries and the type of player we have stopped it.What type ?? as you were probably part of agreeing who we signed.I really want a manager who speaks in plain English.Fairly obvious we are going same again on Saturday and will get spanked by Brighton if we perform like we have been.I am so mind boggled that we have kept this man .Probably a nice man but clueless.

8. Guesty Guest

I think DL will give it to Rogers..... and sooner rather than later

I guess he has PL experience....and big club experience..... and isn't particularly known for buying hig name players on big money contracts.....

can he, or anyone else, sort out this mess...... not convinced without selling some of our sh/te (that no-one wants)

9. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

if he was going for Rogers why not now.I don’t believe that he will do anything till end of season as he will look a bigger d******* than normal.By then all the good ones will have gone elsewhere.Would you in all honesty want the job unless you need the money for the eventual sacking

10. THFC Guest

I certainly don’t think any good young managers will come such as Nagelsmann and Di Zerbi as both won’t want the risk of destroying their reputation with us. We will have to rely on someone that was once good but that was fired for poor results such as Enrique or Rodgers. They will be the only type of manager that would make the risk worth it

11. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

I see Dyche is still going on about Harry’s dying swan act
    I personally hate the hysterics every time someone is touched but Dyche fails to mention that the referee missed sending off his full back for a tackle as bad as Moura.So players go down to make the ref make a decision.Dyche get your own house in order before criticising others

12. Guesty Guest

I think every player will go down in that situation to try and get the opponent sent off.

Nothing new there. And any manager, player or pundit who says Harry dived probably forgets they will have done exactly the same thing.

It's trained into them from a young age.
    same as any dive on the pitch.
    It's not worthy of press airtime

Preed likes this.
  13. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Who is Scott Nunn??Australian football for gods sake

14. The Conte Guest

Very strange appointment… unless Postecoglou is incoming

15. The Conte Guest

Enrique is not the answer here... let Chelsea have him

Bring in the hard nut Aussie... he will raise more than a few eyebrows around here I assure you

16. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Same again .still 2 in midfield and Son still playing.I know we have injuries but really not one change.Please go away stelini

17. The Conte Guest

Team looks determined today

If we don’t win I’ll retire from this website

Lol

18. The Conte Guest

**** that De Zerbi

Don’t come into Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and wave your finger in our manager’s face before kickoff

Sure he’s a squid… but he’s our squid

Know your place

19. Guesty Guest

we are a dreadful team
    The only forward looking players are the front 3.....so 1+ of them has to drop to feed the other(s) that are up front
    The rest just seem to go onto the pitch to try and stop us conceding... who wants to watch that.

Hojbjerg makes a great forward run and pass for Kane's goal......so he can do it....... just do it more!!!!

Stellini....... hopefully he thinks he should just get involved now..... no point doing nothing and still getting a red card
    (Romero can get a red every game but somehow doesn't)

20. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

A win is a win but we were so second best in all departments apart from VAR.How did we not concede a penalty.Don’t let this result paper over the rubbish we played for the majority of the game.At last someone gives Danjuma some minutes

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button