Matchday discussion

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by bigfran, September 14, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Moura is chronically overated by our fans.

Traore has contributed to 3 less PL goals than Moura since 2019/20 season, have the same amount of assists.

He also pisses Moura in chances created and successful dribbles etc.

But Spurs fans will have you believe Moura is a great player, and Traore is sh;t.

They're both average when compared to good PL players in similar positions.

2. THFC Guest

Arsenal are calling for the postponement due to their lack of players…they have 1 player out with covid. The rest is injuries and ACON which is their problem.

I remember reading when we had 8 players and 5 staff out with covid (Rennes/Brighton) hundreds of comments from Arsenal fans as to how we should have to play the games because that’s what we have squads for.

I really hope that the league make the game go ahead because their lack of squad depth thanks to injuries and ACON is their problem and something that can happen to any team, any season.

If they had 8 out with Covid it would be a different story…but they don’t, so they can jog on with that request IMO

3. THFC Guest

Who thinks Moura is good?

4. What an absolute ****ing joke…

Arsenal have a single Covid case and the league grants them a postponement

We’ve got too many ****ing games backed up to tolerate this biased shite

5. Genevaspurs Guest

Only 2 weeks left until transfers period close. What should we think of the lack of support from Levy and Joe Lewis to Antonio Conte? What is the purpose of taking on an ambitious coach who has always succeeded but who needs financial support to set up the team and the game that wins him (and us) titles... Why not keep in this case the incompetence of NES or Mason? Why not aim for PL maintenance at the start of the season and not the big four? It would be clearer and more frank than the window dressing that Levy has been throwing at us for 3-4 years now. I live in Switzerland but if the board does not financially support Conte by the end of this month then I will remotely support any demonstration against Levy and against Enic. We need our fans to wake up and put the pressure on Levy fast!

6. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Totally agree Genevaspurs.Unless something is going on behind the scenes we are in for more Levy bull**** and Conte will surely walk.If this transpires then we are in for years of depression as no one will want to work with the Bald idiot or trust him

7. Guesty Guest

interestingly Conte to Man U odds were 40/1......now 16/1

8. jose's Ghost Guest

Bloody brilliant... and bloody well deserved... should have won by 5 goals

9. THFC Guest

Bergwijn is a monster when he is annoyed

10. Genevaspurs Guest

A defeat would have been terribly unfair on the whole game. Victory deserved by players who finally wanted more than our opponent

11. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Won’t get carried away too soon but a well deserved win and more shots on target than all thr Mourino games combined.Still heart in mouth when ball is near Sanchez and Tanganga and we need Romero back post haste.Can we get the same performance from Bergwin as he can be dangerous when on fire.Still think we wasted money on Emerson.Nice to see that our running stats are now at the top not the bottom.We need to keep going and Fourth place looks well within reach or dare I say it even third

12. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Nice to rescue a win from a loss against Leicesters B team.

Shocking defending but deserved win over all.

N makes it even better being at the death after listening to the Leicester fans getting above their station.

13. THFC Guest

I loved that…then taking the piss with 2 mins to go haha

Felon82 likes this.
  14. Guesty Guest

Rodgers…..93 minutes of good work…..
    some comments just amaze me

did he miss that in the first half Kane should have scored amother 3 and Hojbjerg should have scored 1

15. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Wonder what excuses will be made again for our pretenders to get their tummies tickled at the Bridge.

Seems like it's only us that can't give them a game recently.

16. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who watches the transfer window with trepidation.All the promises about strengthening the squad and so far nothing apart from an insulting offer to Wolverhampton for a player who is probably no better than Moura.One thing is clear we are desperately short in defence and midfield.I am afraid that Romero apart our back four is no where good enough and unfortunately Tanganga is a total liability despite early promise.It says a lot when you want Dier fit again.It appears that levy is looking for the cheap options again or loans.We will still have Ndombele WINKS Ali and the rest of the failures and what will Conte do if Levy sells him down the river as he always does.I will be surprised if he does not walk and who could blame him and then Levy’s reputation will be at an all time low if that is possible.I do hope I am wrong and there are last minute surprises waiting in the wings. But don’t hold your breath

17. voiceofreason Active Member

Interesting team selection- This is either going to be a master stroke or a spanking!

18. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

With Tanganga winks and Doherty I suspect a spanking

19. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

As I said in my previous post Tanganga is a walking disaster area and not a premier league player and he proved me right again with that performance.He is just a total bull in a china shop and if he is wanted by a foreign club on loan then please get rid.Come on Levy what more do you need to see before letting go of the purse strings.We we’re made to look like a championship team by a Chelsea team lacking confidence .Can we find at least 2 players who can pass to a teammate over 10 yards away.I fear that Conte is really seeing the lack of help coming fromLevy and Paratici and I will be amazed if he is here next year

20. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Let's focus on the positives .......

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button