Manager, squad, owners

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Jesper, November 2, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Oh get off your absurd high horse. Anyone who systemically and virtriolically shits on this club and everyone who is associated with it is filthy in my books at the very least. And that is putting it very mildly.

Cheshunt fit the bill perfectly.

If you’ve got a problem with such innocuous language while tolerating the rest of the garbage then clearly you’re a masochistic ice cream that melts in the sun. Perhaps it’s time to change your handle? There’s nothing rational about you at this point in time.

2. voiceofreason Active Member

I’m scared of horses and I’m allergic to ice cream!
    Keep the debate mature and don’t resort to name calling as I mentioned I disagree with most of what he said but those type of comments are what keeps people away from this site or just turn s it away from what it was about 4 years ago when a few decent discussions could be have. Not sure if you are a rehashed name of an old poster or new to the site but you’ll see I disagree often with PReed but do t resort to childish name calling!

3. It seems the old head vampire of London was right.

Spence has an attitude problem that will limit his considerable athletic ability and curtail his career.

Another Spurs speculator down the drain.

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What happens to Enic now Lewis has come clean and admitted insider trading.

5. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Any body see Dier tonight.Different player than with us why

6. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Should we not be discussing what to do with the squad for next year..who do we keep and who must go.I want to see Kuluveski gone Werner gone Richarlison borderline gone depending if we buy a decent centre forward.Emmerson gone Hojbjerg gone.Cant decide about Bissouma because there is player in there but seem lazy.Celso must go and probably Davies.we need to bring in class but I am afraid Levy will go to the bargain bucket

7. voiceofreason Active Member

I’d agree on most of those but I do think Hojbjerg is a good person on the bench and it’s a shame about lo celso, he will go but I think he is top quality, just didn’t work out with injuries etc
    Richie has been good when he plays, just needs to stay uninjured. Royal should have been gone long ago!
    Bissouma is strange he started the season the best in the league and then fell off badly

8. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

See Micky Moore scored two goals for England under 17s in euros today .well played son

9. Guesty Guest

second goal was very good
    (Arsenal lad decent goal as well ha ha)

10. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the under21s winning the premier 2 title final today.Well done boys some good news.Any other club would be have their webs jumping over the news not our weak fan base.We praise Ange for losing 5 of last seven but give nothing to our under21s who have not lost that many all season

Last edited: May 27, 2024
  11. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

See Micky Moore scored another scorcher against Spain today looks a talent unless we ruin him

12. voiceofreason Active Member

Hi Preed. I think you often made good comments on this site. Just an observation but you seem to have become incredibly bitter in your posts of late. Why not just concentrate on what a good achievement that is rather than sour it with a dig?
    Just my 2 cents!

13. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

I was and if you look I was the only one praising the boys which is my point Stop trying to make me out to be a bitter person I am not but just pointing out the lack of support the under 21s got on this site including you.

Last edited: May 31, 2024
  14. voiceofreason Active Member

It’s fairly normal that a site wouldn’t be discussing the u18 youth, u22 , whatever age. regardless of what people say, Spurs fans are all about the first team and don’t really care about the ladies team or any other teametc Yes it’s great if we are doing well and yes it’s great that you mention it but you can’t criticise someone for not mentioning it!! The only relevance it really has is that it “might” help moving forward to bring through players I reiterate, it’s great you said it but shame you tried to degrade it by comparing it to comments about the first team

15. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

You really do try hard to justify yourself and put others down but I support Tottenham club in all its ages and gender not just the first eleven.The pyramid under the first eleven is important to the future of the club and to state that the fans don’t care about it is unbelievable.I personally watch the women regularly and we are starting to get competitive and don’t let your views known to the many women supporters we have as I am sure they would not be amused.I bet Chelsea are full of praise for their women,Let’s accept we have differing views on a few things but congratulations for finding the time to post because we seem to be the only people who do

Last edited: June 1, 2024
  16. Guesty Guest

I thought Hojbjerg had a decent game last night (even though England were poor).

he'd be a loss if he were allowed to leave.

17. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Agree Hojbjerg was better than all theover hyped England midfield,.Southgate could not inspire a parrot

18. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Watching the euros I have realised that selling Kane for 100 million was fantastic business?.?He is no longer able to press and would not have fitted Angeball.I agree we have not replaced him yet but we do need a more dynamic forward

19. Oh you can’t be serious … the lad scored 40 odd goals this past year. Anyone would take that edge every day of the week.

There is no such thing as a perfect footballer. Some, like Richy, will run around like a headless chicken all day, but only bring the pure class now and then. Then there is Kane. He has his limitations, but he is as good a finisher as you will ever see.

England should win the Euros with this side or at least come awfully close.

20. But a loss that can definitely be replaced. Hjobjerg is technically good and smart, but also slow and cumbersome. He is not a good fit for us, and he is not going to start.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button