Last Seasons Open Letter from Levy

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Felon82, May 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Were all about the books bout the books no honours

Most of the team r craaap
    Its quality that we severely lack
    Not long till Pochetino gets the saaaaack

Were a bit better than the bottom but were nowhere near the top

Now its easy for Levy to blame it on stadium siiiize
    (Capoue poue uh Capoue)
    And not have a look at the sh;t players that he buuuuys
    (Stambouli bouli uh Stambouli)
    He has failed make it no matter now what hes triiiiied
    After 14 years its time for Levy to step asiiiiide!

Mattj78 likes this.
  2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

3. BigStew Guest

Fully aware 'Levy' isn't the owner!
    All the 'Levy out' brigade aren't though!

4. Big Mal Guest

Tottenham Hotspur tried so hard to get Aguero and did it under the radar in the way we did with Berbatov and Modric (and just recently Dele Alli). Tottenham got close to the point where they were in serious discussions. Unfortunately the agent started touting him to Chelsea and Man City so the deal died. This was at the end of 2010. He joined City in July 2011. Someone 'know nothing' called Mattj78 has written the following 'Redknapp wanted to sign a player from Atletico Madrid called Sergio Aguero. Daniel levy intervened and instead signed Louis Saha.'
    So what this clown is saying is that half way through Aguero's first season at Man City, Redknapp wanted to sign Aguero, but Levy intervened and got Saha instead. This is the problem with the 'Levy out' brigade is that they simply make things up to knock Levy. Hazard is another great example. Tottenham Hotspur wanted Hazard, but his agent was wavering because there was doubt that Tottenham would get in the CL. He was to be Tottenham's highest paid player (by far) and Tottenham were close to a real coup. Chelsea won the CL and offered Hazard more than double what Tottenham were offering plus CL football. No doubt this will be used as a stick to beat Levy even though he was never going to sign until our CL fate was sealed.
    As I have said all along, I'm not particularly bothered either way with Levy (who does not have the final say, btw, as the board and Lewis are always involved, of course) as ENIC will sell eventually to someone who has no affinity or love for the club whatsoever which is when the really problems could start. However, as usual the mis-information (I'm being kind - lies) on here are just a joke. The board's ambition to get the top players is there. They go for them, but get completely blown out of the water by the billionaires. Then the headlines are Tottenham fail to get another play. Sometimes, it would be better to just not go for anybody.
    As for Rodriguez at Southampton, this deal was never going to happen. Everyone in the game (i.e. not people like Mattj78) knew that he was going to stay at Southampton as they have given him amazing support and he just could not leave. The feeling is that he may leave in a years time if he gets back to full fitness. No one has seriously come in for him and no one was ever going to, but it leads to a nice Mattj78 story of another player who doesn't want to join Tottenham. Technically, that's true but he doesn't want to join Barca, Real, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Scunthorpe. Accrington Stanley ..... you get my drift. When I see mis-information and nonsense I'll keep commenting, but will also say if there really are so many people who want Levy out, stop making up stories and do something credible. Many clubs have marches and protests but Tottenham fans, at the moment, just seem to whinge (or make things up).

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button