It's happening again

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Felon82, March 31, 2019.

Share This Page

1. burnt Well-Known Member

Well that was straightforward . A nice drama free game , easy on the old ticker ..... Lol ... C.O.Y.S ......

Spurporter likes this.
  2. DangerHereDuce

DangerHereDuce Member

I ****ing love this club...

3. Glint New Member

Had I been a neutral fan I'd have loved that game. That will go down in history as a classic game. As it is my heart is still racing and will do all week. Its never been easy supporting this club and never will be :)
    I love VAR! I stormed out of the room when they 'scored' until my son shouted it was offside and I think I pee'd myself!
    Incredible. Just forking incredible!!!
    INCREDIBLE!

voiceofreason likes this.
  4. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Unbelievable Jeff !!!!!!!!

That's not good for the health but f-ck it

COYS!!!!!!

Bazza47 likes this.
  5. voiceofreason Active Member

That was bonkers!!

What a game, bring on Ajax- although we may need to have Jansen as centre forward- Son and Kane missing!

Loved Poch’s passion at the end and I did hate erricsen for about 30 seconds :)

Bazza47 and Felon82 like this.
  6. Peter reed Guest

thankyou VAR .Cant criticise tonight after a game like that but is there anybody who does not rate Son as indispensable .I don't believe we would have have scored as we did with Kane in the teamShould make Sunday interesting now

Bazza47 likes this.
  7. notnats

notnats Well-Known Member

OH AH VAR......

8. palmover Active Member

Both teams will be unhappy with the amount of goals conceded. I agree with Felon Trippier just does not defend well enough against top attackers, he let Sterling come inside without getting close, he just let him run inside and shoot, he does this too often and it leads to goals.
    Mps intial set up with Dele on the right cost two goals, Walker was killing Dele with his pace and it left rose exposed, Mp did change it but the damage had been done.
    Son is proving to be a big game player and came up trumps with a solid display and two goals.
    Hats of to big vic he gave spurs some muscle in the middle and must be hurting as this is his 2nd match back, he will need another 2-3 games to get up to speed than we can judge if he is as good as he used to be.
    It was a rollercoster of a game it feels so nice to be on the winning team. Spurs in the Cl final, imagine i can say it with a straight face. Coys

9. voiceofreason Active Member

Agree re Tripps

His saving grace is often his attacking play but that wasn’t evident today. I think he was scared of the pace so stayed too far away. Foyth Or KWP would have been better. That’s why usually Poch puts Aurier on in Europe- he is prone to brain farts but is a better defender Or today a fît Dier would have been better

Anyway some work for the medics now. We need sissy and winks fit for the next game

10. Spurporter Well-Known Member

LOL, burnt. May I add it was a Spursy performance of the lifetime! COYS!!

Last edited: April 18, 2019
  11. Alanh Guest

I love reading your articles after a great result - champions league quarters. Just to remind myself how full of **** some fans can be

12. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Yeah coz of course our actual play was brilliant .....
    It was a cup tie that we scraped through by the skin of our teeth which had more to do with luck and refereeing as anything else.
    Let's not take the shine off a bizarre but great night though.

13. Alanh Guest

After coming through ties against city and juventus. One of Tottenham or Ajax is going to be in the final. Football is the winner

14. Felon82 Well-Known Member

In relation to the article , what you got to say about the EPL performance today then?

15. Felon82 Well-Known Member

No smart arse comments now aye?

Gordon Mc likes this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button