I saw more than a 4-2 defeat on Saturday

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Craig Emanuel, April 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Could say the same about your comments mate.

Let's see how we fair in our next 3 aye?

2. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

74points, our best ever PL total, with 5 to go. Back when there was 10 to go I had us at 7-2-1 as a run in. Say it quietly but it might be I need to revisit the forecast. Bear in mind 7-2-1 would have given us 82 points, definite 2nd and more points than Leicester won with last term. That's pretty good in my book. Let's brush the Scum away on Sunday and come on the Toffies.
    COYS

Nomadico and Felon82 like this.
  3. Bazza47

Craig, credit to you for kick starting the forum again with new thoughts and perspectives - more than 40 posts on this thread. Well done!!

Remy Uwilin and Nomadico like this.
  4. burnt 2 Guest

It probably has more to do with us not winning then anything Bazza , the last times we had 25 to 30 replies to posts were after the Gent and Liverpool defeats ..... Only 6 out of 42 replies are after last night's win , how many would it be if we hadn't won ... Strange bunch we are .... C.O.Y.S ......

5. Remy Uwilin

Remy Uwilin Active Member

I'll disagree with you there buddy. Son has lots of potential and has some strength over certain defenders. You can't disregard Moses that easily, give credit where it's due. Moses is stronger, faster and more experienced than Son. Poch got it wrong here, Son was exposed as a wing-back. I don't blame Son, I'd say Poch should have started Davies and brought Son of the bench.

Bazza47 likes this.
  6. Bazza47

You're right burnt, but I suspect we may never change....it's in our DNA....

7. It's amazing. Not only are you negative all the time but you are now actually hoping that we do bad over the next few very hard games just to prove a point

We are making progress all the time and are a great team at the moment- our best in years. Clearly only one team can win the league so does that mean that every year all the other teams have failed. You sound like piers Morgan - go and support Arsenal :)

8. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Think you should change your name, the fact I said let's see about the next 3 games is because they are biggies where we will need to step up and deliver.

This run that we are on is of course good but let's face it Everton are the best side we've played in ages.

The game against Palace was big I said it was a good result , yet people like you and GH get all dramatic about it.

Now we play an NLD against a stuttering Arsenal where we need the points (not a im so proud we didnt win pep talk from the happy clappers) then again its West Ham who's cup final it is and then Poch will have to tactically outthink Mourinho (something he hasn't done since the 5-2 v chavs) come through them and I will be very happy as there's not a lot more we could do.

These are the Games when the pressure is on that separates the men from the boys not a mid table side that has nothing really to play for.

Theres a voice of reason for you. And as for your Morgan Jibe I'm embarrassed for you.

Last edited: April 29, 2017
  9. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Also Voice of reason and GH10 answer me this -

Are the current Man Utd, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool sides as Strong or even as good quality wise as they have been previous 10 years ?

We've had a couple of years of growth and stagnated for many.
    We now have a Good/Quality balanced side and a Sensible Manager who is professional.
    With the plight of the established big sides we have improved.

So now is the Time to deliver is all I'm saying.
    Fed up with all the excuses and even more so with people wetting themselves over things that most Big Clubs wouldnt even notice or care had happened.

Could you really see Chav fans saying how Proud they were if they'd lost the Semi?

Would the Goons last year said what a great Season it was if we'd pipped them to 2nd on the last day when it was deemed a 2 horse race?

Think about it and realise what all this nice try thanks for allowing us to be there when you lost an important match again we are forever grateful theres always eternity attitude gets you.

It does not breed winners! Hence the reason we don't win things.

We are close currently and I hope more than most we deliver but that is the key word Deliver!
    The other sides with money to burn and projects in place will only improve.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button