Everything will be o -Kane

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, February 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Mattj78

Mattj78 Well-Known Member

It's the day when yellow is the colour on football fans mind, as the Sky news ticker tape brings news of incomings, outgoings and hope that the big marquee signing will be heading to your club.

Spurs, as usual, have been linked with every player available but the news all Spurs fans really wanted to see has been confirmed this morning.
    Harry Kane, who has been out on loan to the likes of Norwich, Millwall has bided his time, worked hard and this season has seen him hit twenty goals and become one of the Premier leagues hottest prospects.

It has been confirmed that Kane has now signed a new 5 year contract and has seen his wages increase two fold to around 40 thousand pounds per week.
    Kane has seen his stock rise with comparisons being made with Alan Shearer and suggestions that he could lead the England front line with Daniel Sturridge in the upcoming internationals.

The Spurs fans have fallen in love with Kane and are happy to hear the news that we have finally tied down " one of our own!"

Harry himself is delighted to have committed his future to Spurs;

"I'd love to hear the fans keep singing my name and hopefully I will continue to well on the pitch and as a team"

As Spurs continue to look to bolster their squad, the final day if the window may yet bring new signings and is likely to see the loan moves out of the club of Adebayor and Chiriches or Kaboul.

One thing is certain though. Harry Kane remains one of our own and as ever..... Come on You Spurs!!!!

2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Good news on HK deserves his pay rise.

Dead Wood needs shifting asap else this is yet another wasted window.

Mattj78 likes this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button