Blunt Spurs need investment. PLAYER RATINGS: Man United 1-0 Tottenham

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, December 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Travman New Member

Ponchettino has no clue and there is no imagination the players as one writer above says were SHITE that imp Ali is too arrogant, obnoxious and thinks he is great and already made it - so,so wrong. He is a bloody upstart and should be dropped for a few games Sisko is overpriced overrated and over here. We need real changes and fast to get a CL place for next season or win the Europa league .

This team owes the club and fans a top 4 place and a trophy - meerkat simple .fedup of losing to Chelski and manure and the red and white **** down the road we need to change this and Fast.

FOR #%*¥ sake COME ON U LILLYWHITES! YOU OWE US IT IS LONG OVERDUE.

Bazza47 likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Can certainly understand everyone's frustration; today was a distinctly average performance and we were extremely poor in the final third.

In my view, Wanyama has been a decent signing and I wouldn't switch him for Dier. I think that is a flawed argument; Dier has been well off the pace this season too.

That aside, I think the more pressing matter has to be the fact that we have spent plenty of money in the summer and we haven't improved.

Last edited: December 11, 2016
    burnt and Felon82 like this.
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Spot on Bazza and this has to change if we are going to challenge, really challenge. We choke in too many of these games and it is not good enough.

One day we might get our house in order, taking points from these key fixtures and maintain our discipline.

Bazza47 likes this.
  4. Dace Member

SLOW

Boring

Inept.

Just like Spurs of old !

Lack of passion.

They had a chance of taking a top4 place and what did they do...bottled it !

Poch has set up a team that is the equal to AVB's....totally boring and inept

Is the game plan to bore the opposition like the fans .

First ManU Vs Spurs game I have every seen that did not excite me.

We are having a terrible run of events but are still 5th some will say...mainly because other teams are just as inept.

Do not even feel confident with the next two games....

We play out from the back continuously, allowing the opposition to get in defensive formation.

Possession is so important, obviously Poch thinks we get points for that.....Leicester 22% and 4 goals yesterday !

Boring Boring Boring football...

Levy has been trigger happy before and if we continue like this we may see it again....

Poch still going on about 'controlling' the game in his interview as if that matters !
    Only thing that matters is scoring more than the opposition !

Bazza47 and Felon82 like this.
  5. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Cudv been a glamour tie vs Atletico but instead we face Gent!

6. burnt Well-Known Member

We're all complaining about us bottleing it everytime we face anybody decent so the so called glamour tie is pie in the sky .... I'll take 5 Gent's anyday , a trophy at the end and back in the Champs Lg ..... Happy days ..... Lol , Dream on Burnt ......

Felon82 and Mattj78 like this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button