An open letter to the gooners. Demons slayed.

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Craig Emanuel, April 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Nomadico Well-Known Member

I wonder if it is not better to place a wage cap on the PL,it can't be right that a player can earn so much for what he give's per week,the fans who are now paying the high prices to get into the grounds will soon be priced out of going live,so only the TV will be there match day,this is a very sad day for football.A few megadollar owners control the game,none have the passion of growing up with there team,I sat on my dad's shoulders in the glory day's of the 60s watching the best team in the UK,now I see Spurs on there way back to the top spot maybe not this year but we are well on our way,we just need to fend off the vultures..COYS..

burnt likes this.
  2. burnt Well-Known Member

Can't see a wage cap , would be very messy , can't see anyone wanting to get involved in something like that ... Someone would definitely challenge that idea ...

Even if it got through , Mr Levy would probably set a club wage cap @ 40 - 50 % less ..... Lol .... C.O.Y.S .....

Nomadico likes this.
  3. Nomadico Well-Known Member

If not a wage cap what about a transfer fee cap??That would stop some of the over the top agent fee's!!!!!problem is the rich sods will no doubt find a way round it..COYS.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button