Transfer talk & rumours

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Jesper, February 19, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

100% agree

2. voiceofreason Active Member

:)
    We need to remember this moment:)

3. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Nice to have some different views . Strange world if we all aggeed all the time

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Less than 2 weeks left in the window and still we dither about.Is Levy about to do his normal where he lets the press know we are interested in players then blames every body else when the deals look like they have fallen through.I still hope I am wrong but if no more players are brought in then I will questionPostelogou who I hoped would insist on new players.I want a manager who has the bottle to tell Levy what is needed and won’t accept the usual nonsense.Bournemouth are showing more energy than we do in the market

5. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

9 days left still no movement .Meanwhile city sign one who was one we were supposedly interested in Doku.Will fFulham now jump us for Orban

6. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

8 days left and no movement either way.If we have to sell to buy we have no hope .Nobody wants our deadwood because Levy is being clever. No buyers then he won’t have to spend.City get an injury and go and sign a 80 million replacement while we argue about the world class Lenglet(I joke) whether Richarlison comes good or not one injury and we have no replacement unless Poste has fath to throw an 18 year old into the first team .Same at centre half one bad injury and we either put a teenager in or we are stuck with Dier

7. voiceofreason Active Member

I’m not saying we don’t need more players but which are the players you would want replacing in the following line up
    The “vicar” in goal
    Porro/royal. Cuti Mickey destiny
    Mads, Bissouma, Bentacur(Sarr)
    Son Richie,Kulu

I would say the right back position and then maybe a number 9.
    Then I guess a cb for competition
    I think the midfield is strong and the attack will fire once they get used to not always having to play around Kane?

8. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

I would replace Kulu and richarlison and we need another centre back.Richarlison may come good but after2 years I begin to wonder.Kulu has not inspired me at all for over a year and if we get an injury at centre back do you want Dier ..I would like to see Phillips given time on bench because all the so called Pundits speak highly of him.

9. I tend to agree with you, i.e., the starting eleven looks strong. The depth does seem questionable here or there (particularly at centre back) but a lot of that depends on who stays and who goes. For example, is Lo Celso going to be a part of the squad? Having him and Perisic coming off the bench is a good scenario.

I would prefer us to only bring in starting quality players now but that could also be problematic, particularly at centre back where we already have our two starters in place.

10. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

7 days left and still no movement in or out.To aim for top6 we need at least 2 more class players and we need to get rid of at least6.Unfortunately we are stuck with overpaid dross that no one wants and they are restricting us

11. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

3 days left still no definite ins or outs.Getting worried that we are stuck with Ndombele reguillon Sanchez Dier Tanganga etc

12. Nothing wrong with having Ndombele stay at the club, although it seems he’s disenfranchised himself again. Sigh … so much talent, so little to show. But regardless, there are a host of other players who could/should go, e.g., Hjobjerg, Dier, Skipp, Sanchez, Skipp (did I already mention him?), Davies, Tanganga, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Lo Celso, Royal. Obviously one or two could stay and be productive members of the squad but just too many of them to keep at once. The chairman really needs to pull his finger out because he is far too slow and just a hindrance to the process.

13. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Whos proved they have absolutely no argument for or business collecting wages from the club then-

Lloris
    Sessegnon
    Spence
    Reguilon
    Davies
    Dier
    Sanchez
    Tanganga
    Rodon
    Skipp
    Ndombele
    LoCelso
    Richarlison

How many will be permanently moved on and upgraded before the window shuts?

That's how you know football isn't the priority at Spurs, there's not even been an attempt to replace the 30 goals that joined Bayern.

14. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

T
    i agree but Davies Skipp and Richarlison will definitely be kept while Spence and Rodon have gone on loan and rumour has it that Ndombele is close to a loan .That still leaves about 6 to go .Hopefully we get a few more out on loan in the next 2 days although that means we still have the problem again next year.I understand Levy has turned down nearly 8 million for Sanchez WHY.Snatch their hand off even if it is less than we paid!Levy once again p****** off other clubs and we will be left with the consequences.

15. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Loans aren't getting them out its kicking the can down the road.

They need getting rid & upgrading

16. Guesty Guest

Wow.....what an opening line
    There is nothing about NDumb that suggests he should be anywhere near the club

Felon...... agree with your list..... but no-one wants them.... Or...they aren't stupid and simply won't pay what DL wants
    ...... so they stay....and when we need them they let us down.
    We can only wait until their contracts end

17. Other than him being our most naturally gifted player? Bale thought him unbelievable, and he won 5 Champions League, which tells you he’s seen more than a few good players in his time.

Ndombele doesn’t want to be here … it’s a great shame … because he is a major cut above all this other shite you’re talking about

18. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

How come he was not signed by the clubs he has been on loan to if he is that good.He is a talent but is a lazy unreliable person and also looks like he likes his burgers

19. Because his wages are considerable and we are holding out to get a reasonable fee relative to what we paid for him.

I can tell you one thing … I’d have him in my side any day of the week before a Skipp/Winks blowhard. You see what happens around here when we play those sort of guys.

20. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

Agree he is more talented than Winks and Skipp but is not interested in hard work and will waste his talent.I don’t Want him holding up another signing.While talking about signings I see Fati who Poste spoke to has gone on loan to Brighton.What does that say about our pulling power

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button