Manager, squad, owners

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Jesper, November 2, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Oh get off your absurd high horse. Anyone who systemically and virtriolically shits on this club and everyone who is associated with it is filthy in my books at the very least. And that is putting it very mildly.

Cheshunt fit the bill perfectly.

If you’ve got a problem with such innocuous language while tolerating the rest of the garbage then clearly you’re a masochistic ice cream that melts in the sun. Perhaps it’s time to change your handle? There’s nothing rational about you at this point in time.

2. voiceofreason Active Member

I’m scared of horses and I’m allergic to ice cream!
    Keep the debate mature and don’t resort to name calling as I mentioned I disagree with most of what he said but those type of comments are what keeps people away from this site or just turn s it away from what it was about 4 years ago when a few decent discussions could be have. Not sure if you are a rehashed name of an old poster or new to the site but you’ll see I disagree often with PReed but do t resort to childish name calling!

3. It seems the old head vampire of London was right.

Spence has an attitude problem that will limit his considerable athletic ability and curtail his career.

Another Spurs speculator down the drain.

4. Preed

Preed Well-Known Member

What happens to Enic now Lewis has come clean and admitted insider trading.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button