Spurs-Wolves, 1st of March 2020

Discussion in 'Featured' started by Jesper, February 28, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Wanyama has finally been sold , decks are being cleared.....

2. Luckyluciano New Member

Well on the plus side it appears we got rid of Wanyama its pity he like Dier peaked for one season and then due to injury/illness neither of them are half the player they were Jose is like Poch before him toeing the party line personally I believe Jose will do what he did at Inter he will scour around for players who are either out of contract or nearing the end of their contract and use this players as short term gap fillers maybe win something and might say I've done my job see ya look at our midfield it's woeful Willian is head and shoulders above anything we got however I would like Dacoure from Watford a proper stopper and why not go for Frazier from Bournemouth again better than what we got although to be honest there are quite a few players out there who would walk into our team but as always with our top men we will take the happy shopper route cheap enough good enough I hope I'm wrong but the last 20 years probably shows I'm not

Bazza47 likes this.
  3. Spurporter Active Member

I wouldn't believe anything Mou says about recruitment. He have said no acquisitions will be in the winter and sure enough we got a few new lads. If you are hired at the middle of the season, you do not talk about rebuild, since your purpose is to turn the things around and to right the ship as is. But it doesn't mean JM will quit buying players.

Felon82 likes this.
  4. Felon82 Well-Known Member

If/When Norwich go down we should 100 % go for their 2 full backs Aaron's & Lewis , we should also go in for Dacoure from Watford.

Bazza47 likes this.
  5. Big fran Guest

I'd take chillwell and Aaron's. Not seen much of Lewis. Also ake from Bournemouth. Throw in a no4 and a new attacker were a good side again. Talking 200 to 250m tho. Need this naming rights deal done to offset these debts. Sell foyth rose moura lamela dier sanchez possibly.

Felon82 likes this.
  6. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Agree Big Fran, but we’ll get very little from selling that bunch, and with no CL I just can’t see DL getting further into debt...some lean years ahead for sure...

7. THFC Guest

What about Aurier....Please tell me he was an accidental omission and not a keep :)

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button