The Unjustified Dismissal of Tottenham Hotspur

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Socrates, August 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Remy Uwilin

Remy Uwilin Active Member

Tough game against Everton the other day. Our new signings look good and Janssen gives Poch the option of playing 442 with Kane, personally I like his movement and hold up play; very strong and has an eye for a pass. I have to say though, Wanyama and Dier were basically doing the same job...I don't see a reason to play them together. I thoroughly believe that had Dembele played; we'd have won that game.

Our attack on the wings is suspect as well, neither Eriksen or Alli are well equipped to play that role; we either need to give Njie more opportunity on the flank or get someone in. Someone like a Troy Deeney might be what we need; don't think he should be too expensive...and he'll score some goals.

2. burnt Guest

There's an Elephant in the room , one who was expected to show his face sooner or later and make no mistake this fella,s going nowhere , he's going to become more and more prominent over the foreseeable future ... It had to happen , you were never going to get away with paying peanuts at any club in the league anymore , never mind one in the top four with pretensions of challenging for the title and by all reports we are paying peanuts compared to nearly everyone else especially those up around the top six ... Look fair play if you can get away with it and we have for a long time but the end is near .. Even , no marks who are hardly out of nappies and have done nothing in their careers are earning more then our so called top players , now I think we all know that that can't go on .... It must also be having a major impact on players we are trying to bring in , the pool of quality players is small enough besides making it even smaller due to these unrealistic expectations ... Interesting and crucial to see how all this pans out .... Always so much more going on then just football at the mighty Spurs ...... C.O.Y.S ......

Nomadico and Felon82 like this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button