Lloris signs new deal!!!

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, December 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mattj78

Mattj78 Well-Known Member

As much as we may not have been enjoying all of Spurs football this year, I for one am glad to see us tying players down to longer term contracts and Lloris is a great keeper. Yes, his distribution can be iffy but some of his saves are worth 3 points alone and that's got to be good the squad surely.

We are still not paying wages that match the likes of Chelsea or City BUT if players keep signing as they are, it at least suggests they do see that Spurs have potential to achieve great things.

We could do with some more strength in depth but at last our best players keep signing for the longer term.

Bring on the Saints and a Christmas Spurs feast of football!

"That’s the way I show my commitment to the Club, to my team-mates and the gaffer and to show again how much I believe in this project and hopefully the best years are ahead," he said.

"Step by step we are building a strong team, a strong spine and then we are making a competitive team for the future.

"It’s an interesting time with the new stadium so everyone at the Club is excited and hopefully we’ll continue our run in the league and try to reach the top four to get back into the Champions League next season."

"Every day I close the door in the training ground I can feel this atmosphere and that’s very important for this Club, the way we want to play, the way we want to work, the atmosphere is very important in the team and that’s thanks to the gaffer and his staff who brought this feeling and without that, you cannot reach great things," he stated.

"Step by step we will arrive where we want to be, where we want to go and we just need to be passionate, to work hard and be ready to compete against the best teams."

Bazza47 and Jonesy like this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

I am so pleased we have agreed a new deal with Hugo, it was imperative.

We now have 9 players within our squad that have played over 100 games for the club and that can only be positive.

Christmas has come early!

HUGO!!! HUGO!!! HUGO!!!

Bazza47, Felon82 and Mattj78 like this.
  3. Dace Member

Excellent news !

4. STEVENFROMITALY Member

A good news!

I wish to merry christmas to all Spurs' fans and their families! :)

Felon82 likes this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button