Lamela and Jansen Shine as Wanyama Bags the Points

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, August 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

I am slightly concerned too. However, if we are brutally honest, Bentaleb, Mason and Yedlin all need to go. Potentially £25/27m return and has to be reinvested with some quality. I would personally keep Chadli.

There are also reports linking Wolfsburg with Son, can't see that myself just yet; but money talks eh.

We need pace, desperately. I just pray we bring in a wide man and a striker by the end of the window.

Levy needs to be on it this time and mustn't let us down, especially being a CL season!

COYS

Nomadico likes this.
  2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Its blatantly obvious we need pace going forward and this should not be expected entirely from the full backs.
    The 3 in behind the the 1 up top are not mobile enough its why we lack goals, space and cutting edge.

Nomadico and Jonesy like this.
  3. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Wink's,Onomah,Edwards and our fringe player's will be enough for the EPLCup but without any reinforcements we will be weak for the CL and PL, Alas Levy has form in screwing things up just as things were getting better,I have backed him in the past but if he blows this then it proves he is only after profit and has lost his love for the club,I hope I am proved wrong..COYS.

4. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Matt. It seems an age ago.
    Bazza
    COYS

5. Felon82 Well-Known Member

So great draw for the CL lady luck has shone upon us for once.
    Zaha rumours anyone else think its like replacing townsend with ....... townsend?

Nomadico likes this.
  6. burnt Guest

Deff a nice draw on paper but not playing any games at home is a deff worry for me ... At least we,ll be getting some experience of playing in Wembley and won't be going in there cold next season .. looking forward to it now and all things being equal we should have a great chance of getting out of this group ...

Deff agree with you Felon about Zaha , seem to be replacing a couple of brain-dead footballers , Townsend & Lennon with another but to be fair he's young enough to improve yet and his lightening pace would deff be an asset , saying that I wouldn't be convinced at all ... Going by today's reports it looks unlikely to happen anyway ....

Big game coming up tomm , early in the season yet but one that could give us real momentum going forward if we get the right result especially against what looks to be a rival for a top 4 spot .. C.O.Y.S ......

Felon82 and Nomadico like this.
  7. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Brain dead is the only way to describe Zaha he can not handle a big club he failed at MU and will fail here should he come,any way it looks dead in he water..Mason could be off to Hull but deal is not sealed;the saga with Koudou continues,I would prefer to keep Clint and give him another chance together with Koudou,the CL draw looks good,Pool up next and 3 points would be nice it will be hard but we can do it..COYS..

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button