An open letter to the gooners. Demons slayed.

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Craig Emanuel, April 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Craig Emanuel Member

To all the gooners,

Your boys took one hell of a beating today. A proper demolition job. You embarrassed yourselves. It was men against boys. 2-0 didn't do it justice but we'll take it.

You can now cancel your St Totteringham's Day celebrations this year you sad little b*stards. We won't be having any big celebrations of our own. We're better than that.

You keep your small club mentality. We are no longer thinking about being above your desperate little South London club. We've moved on - we've got greater ambitions, bigger dreams.

This isn't the summit for us, we're still climbing. We'll keep fighting for the title until the bitter end. And if it doesn't happen this year, then we'll go again next season - aiming for the very top.

And in the meantime, you can keep competing for your top 4 trophy with Wenger. That's the height of your club's aspirations. You can keep on abusing your manager, directors and players on social media. You can keep paying top prices to watch your rudderless team stagnate - no leaders, no quality, no fight. You can keep living out Groundhog Season over and over again. Enjoy Thursday nights in the Europa League. And good luck holding onto Alexis Sanchez this summer.

For years we lived in your shadow - you inflicted mental torture on us. You looked us in the eyes and laughed as you twisted the knife. You revelled in our pain and suffering. Now it's your turn.

We're building a club on and off the pitch to rival anybody, while Stan Kroenke bleeds your club dry of ambition.

The shadow of the cockerel looms large over the boroughs of Haringey and Islington. North London is ours! Feel the pain. Feel the hopelessness of it all. Who's laughing now?

See you later Arsenal. Demons slayed.

COYS!!!

burnt, Mick and Bazza47 like this.
  2. Coys chris Guest

a fantastic result and on balance a fairly comfortable victory I was a little concerned at half time after missing two gilt edged chances these would have come back to haunt the Tottenham of years gone by especially with Chelsea winning earlier in the day, but credit to the team and credit to the manger for getting the job done and laying the ghosts of last seasons implosion to rest ! This is a new kind of Tottenham

In fairness football would be nothing without rivalry we've had to put up with the short end of the stick for a long time but Spurs and arsenal are intrinsically linked we'd both be worse off without the other and you can talk about Man U and Liverpool or Everton Liverpool or Man U Man City but there's a reason Spurs and arsenal are the highest scoring fixture in pl history it just means more

its not about them though it's about us look what we have achieved the last two seasons ! The best defence scoring for fun, records set for home wins in a row most points accrued with games left to spare ! Selling out Wembley, the best goal difference, most points recovered from losing positions and one game away from being unbeaten all season in our final season at the lane !? I've never seen the like we have the 9th largest wage bill in the league we shouldn't be in the position we are on paper

burnt, Nomadico and Bazza47 like this.
  3. Vitorh Guest

Lol. Congrats you've waited all your life to finally roll out this piece of garbage. You finally got the chance.

Enjoy the moment

4. Payner Guest

Great letter, the woolwich scum won't keep quiet,no fight ,no class but one hell of a mouthy ego. Coys

burnt and Bazza47 like this.
  5. Trevor N Guest

Well after all this time I am enjoying Gonners Day. But to be honest it does not make much difference. Wholly subscribe to the wanting to be top dog not just top of N. London. This is something over the years I think has hindered The Arsenal. Seem to be more important beating Spurs and their record against us. Enjoy the day. Top spot is all I ever wanted in th 60 years I have followed them. COYS

6. One thing is for certain.... they wont have that crook Henry Norris to bribe them out of trouble this time.

Dirty dial square woolwich nomadic scum. I hope they spiral into an endless pit of misery... just what they deserve.

Are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Norris u nonce!

[​IMG]

7. MoleG Guest

For years I have suffered torment at my work place due to the lack of prowess in the finish, now we have achieved what we were trying to do for many seasons, only to fall over at the last few matches, I can go to work and ridicule those who have ridiculed me for yonks, Thank You Mauricio and all of the spurs players for the last couple of Seasons as they have shown promise and have given hope and trust which we have been lacking, and by the way, up yours Walcott!!!! 2.0 to us....... :)

Gonners Day , LOL @ Trevor N nice call :)

8. Soop Guest

Hilarious stuff. Well done Spurs, you deserved the win after a solid season. We are and have been struggling for years. Considering it's taken you lot 20+ YEARS to finish above us, enjoy your moment in the sun.

Just remember... the last time you won the league there was no such thing as colour TV.

9. Mike7625 Guest

Congrats to Spurs today. Although not a fan you definitely have a squad playing better and more talented than Arsenal. I am an Arsenal fan and I am not surprised by what happened today. We have a rot that has been growing for a few seasons and the Spurs having been getting better.

I truly wish Harry Cane and a few others on you squad will move to a bigger club, as they deserve to be playing for a truly big club, I more wish we would correct our own squad issues so we can continue what is a great rivalry through the next years.

Congrats Spurs it must feel good to be on top after 22 years of us beating you like to little club you are.

10. Ade COYS!! Guest

I hear so much of that - 20+ years etc. It's true. Arsene did a fantastic job for much of that time and we just couldn't get the mentality right.

That said, when MP came and took over things started moving, and moving quickly. We've been financially more secure for a number of years without being as big players as The Arse, but we're still not. We're heading that way but not there yet.

What is fantastic about the current revolution at The Lane is that, while it's supported by ever increasing financial power, it's not reliant on it. We had to be innovative and creative. Arsene was like that when he first came to England. Now he's just not. MP has got a squad together in the last three years that is improving at a demonstrable rate of knots.

This is not a secret. Arse fans can and do try to deny it everywhere you look but the statistics are incontrovertible by this stage. Talk of the Spurs/Arse balance taking a statistical blip before returning to a 'historical' norm next year are so obviously deluded. The Arse are on a long and slow decline while Spurs are still in the middle of a sharp incline towards the top.

Chelsea have had a very good season this time around. They needed to in order to be able to compete for the title. The difference is that we're starting to show consistency. We thrashed them last season and will take them to the wire this. I guarantee we'll be up there or thereabouts this time next season.

I'm sorry to say to those most deluded gooners out there that we aren't going away any time soon. It may be you won't be around to witness it though.

COYS!!

Bazza47 likes this.
  11. graham Guest

It should have happened last season but losing Dele and Dembele meant we blew up . Mason and Carroll although steady footballers needed to be upgraded . Victor was magnificent today and has been for much of the season . My fear was Arsenal would realise last season how fortunate they were to get second and put their house in order . They did not and we have improved further . If we keep this squad together then we could repeat this season on a regular basis . I am not sure how easily Arsenal can rebuild , many of their ex players like Ian Wright feel there are deep rooted problems and seem to be more honest about this than a number of their fans . I know we needed to perhaps fatten up the squad so we can compete for all 4 trophies as in the next couple of years we need trophies . But I am enjoying this team as it has been a long time coming and I was not sure it would ever come as we do not have the riches of other clubs . MP has revolutionised the club and brought through young players when Man City etc etc have spent fortunes and not produced as good as team as Spurs .

12. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Well we've waited a while but we've finally done it.
    Finished above the Scum.

Great Day for Spurs!

Arsenal are a shadow of their former selves I don't remember a worser side for them long may their downward spiral continue.

Shame Chavs won would've been even better had they faltered.

Some big games left let's finish strong and pray the blue scum slip up.

COYS !!!

burnt and Bazza47 like this.
  13. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Superb Craig, well said. Up yours Arse N Wenger. Did you hear him on 5 Live saying Kane dived......total Wa***r.......good to see him walk out of the Sky interview. The interviewer made him squirm. Priceless

burnt, Nomadico and Felon82 like this.
  14. barney Guest

nice one Bamber could not have put it better myself Norris the paymaster crook

15. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Not just a "Moment"but a SEASON and it has been coming for a few season's back so go home and cry,and start getting used to it because we are here to stay,we are a "Team"not a group of over paid and egoistic players...COYS..

burnt, Spurporter and Bazza47 like this.
  16. Spurporter Well-Known Member

Disagree.
    I think this "shadow" would promptly dispatched Tim Sherwood's Spurs with Kaboul, Capoue, Sandro & Soldado.
    We entered new era at THFC.
    COYS!!!

17. Felon82 Well-Known Member

This is the worst Arsenal side in my living memory by far.

18. guesty Guest

the worst Arsenal side in a while...I'd have to agree with. For me their team just didn't look interested.
    OR...were we just that much better than them that it looked like they gave up.....or we pushed them to give up

Strong times ahead for us. we've got players in all areas of the pitch that simply don't give up. we've needed that for a while. hanging onto all our key players has been crucial....long may it continue!

As for the title....I just don't see Chelski dropping enough points...and even if they do in their next couple.....their last game is surely a given at home.
    but we do all we can....which is win our games. If we can keep a healthy gap between us and third that will be an improvement on last season.

COYS

burnt and Felon82 like this.
  19. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Most of us have now recovered from the hangover after the Scum game,now we are faced with the same problem faced by all winning teams,the poaching of our best player's by the so called 'Big Money Clubs' offering crazy wages to tempt our best away,the press is full of made up news,lies and so called quote's from agents,alas maybe Walker has had his head turned, and Toby stalling on a new contract,even Eriksen to Barca,Dier,Ali,all linked to move,The reason we are a winning is the team ethic, every player has a vital part to play and it is the job of Poch to hold this team together if he thinks a player is not putting his shift in then he drop's him and play's another,at the end of the day it is the team that is first not the ego of a player,so no matter how much we as fans love a player, we have to under stand Spurs belongs to us all and in Poch we must trust to continue building the team.COYS..

Bazza47 and burnt like this.
  20. burnt Well-Known Member

If they were just getting paid what they were worth I think we,d all rest a bit easier ... I know it still wouldn't guarantee anything if a Barca or a Madrid came calling but it would certainly help when trying to keep the Premier Lg vultures at bay .... I don't care who you are if you're earning 100k and others freely offer you 200+k then you'd be very foolish too turn it down , now like everything in life there'll be exceptions to the rule but they'll be few and far between ...

What a season they have given us tho , I had my doubts in August , I wasn't as convinced as some they were this good or had the potential to be this good , taught we just took advantage of a really strange season last year , but they've proved me wrong , not for the first time I may add ...

Now let's do these pikies on Friday ( another side who would love nothing better then to f**k us over ) and then sit back for the week or so and see what happens ... Like everyone I can't see Chavski messing up from here but the strangest things can happen in sport ... Let's make them have to win 3 of their last 4 ... It might be a mill to one chance but it's better then no chance at all ... C.O.Y.S ......

Bazza47 and Nomadico like this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button