An Early Look at the 2017-18 Tottenham Fixtures

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by dnoll5, June 14, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Nomadico Well-Known Member

I agree about Sissoko a waste of space but he still gets picked for France???Alas Felon I have been away from the UK so long I have never heard of any of your picks,I will google today..How about Barkley and Lacazette,both have been mentioned,it will also depend who if any leave to see how much cash we can splash..COYS..

2. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Lacazette would be a good choice but I'm sure he was being touted above 70 mil which I'm not sure we will stretch to, and Barkley I do think he has talent but I'm not sure he's going to kick us on .

Nomadico likes this.
  3. Nomadico Well-Known Member

Some of the prices being Quoted for average players is amazing who sets these prices and how can they get to the stupid levels being talked about,is it agents greed or the clubs,I remember a time when we bought Martin Chivers for 150.000 at the time it was said the amount would never be beaten how times change..COYS..

Bazza47 and Felon82 like this.
  4. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Toby.....here is an ongoing worry about DL. There cannot be anybody who understands football that doesn't think he is worth £100k per week.

The worry is that Toby will be pee'd off by DL's stance that he decides it is time to move. There would be several clubs in for him, and at more money.

Do it now DL.

Felon82 and Nomadico like this.
  5. Nomadico Well-Known Member

The best post all day,Levy should and must pay up,may be we should all send a E Mail to Levy to demand he pay up we can not afford to lose Toby....COYS..

6. Mick

Mick Member

I agree, it would cost £26 million appx a year to give the whole 1st team a £50k a week rise much better value imo than chancing 40 or 50 million on a unknown quantity . Keep the players we want happy and spend any extra money on new recruits

Nomadico likes this.
  7. guesty Guest

the point about others picking up trophies (and winning titles) is the one that will turn Toby......as much as his salary. ...and others as well...Kane....Ali.....(I'd say Walker is already there).
    we won't pay nonsense we all know that....so we won't attract the stand out best players....so there will come a time when our top players leave for the chance of trophies.

bottom line.....we have to win something next season

NB - I wonder if Toby looks at our squad and thinks the same as the Belgium one. great squad...but destined to be unlucky forever! ...needs a medal that man (and deserves one)
    ...see same for the England contingent!

Felon82 and Nomadico like this.
  8. Big fran Guest

Lacazette in talks with arsenal for a fee in the region of 45m... Were getting left behind here. The last two years work going to be undone

Felon82 and Bazza47 like this.
  9. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Sad but true Big fran....

10. Felon82 Well-Known Member

The last 5 years our net spend has been 1mil
    During those 5 years our Premier league (alone) prize money has been 475 mil.

We can't just spend money the club doesn't have ;)

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button