A very Merry Christmas!! As ever, come on you Spurs!!!

Discussion in 'Tottenham forum' started by Mattj78, December 21, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mattj78

Mattj78 Well-Known Member

Before the festive football gets under way in earnest, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you, your friends and family a happy Christmas and a healthy New year!!

2016 has certainly been a very Spursy year. Random performances of poor quality interspersed with some wonderful football and a title challenge!
    The new season has been tough on the eye and frustrating at times but we still sit in a position where we are in touch with the top four and have a chance over Christmas to gain valuable points. As the Woolwich Wanderers start to falter, Spurs haven't even had their blip yet and if some of our many draws turn out to be our worst blip this season, we could all be smiling come May 2017. Let's hope so.

Enjoy your Christmas and I'll be back before New Year's Day with a review of 2016 and some predictions for 2017!!

Thanks for all your posts and debates. It's what makes writing here so pleasurable.

Come on you Spurs!!!

Jonesy likes this.
  2. guesty Guest

and a Merry Christmas & Happy new year to you too Mattj78....and everyone else.
    Here's to a step in the right direction for the rest of this season. To be fair we are siting pretty well in the table despite not being on top form. we've hopefully had our injuries and can look forward to winning games.

The beauty of football is that discussions will never really see total agreement.....but the end goal is the same for all of us. winning games.

COYS!

PS - a new year thought. ......cheeky Fabregas bid anyone??

Mattj78 likes this.
  3. Felon82 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Matt and all the Spurs family!!!

1 year closer to the new stadium and world domination ;)

COYS!

Last edited: December 21, 2016
    Jonesy, Mattj78 and Tottenhamlover like this.
  4. Bazza47

Bazza47 Well-Known Member

Hey Matty have a great festive break with all of your family and friends.
    Let's hope Father Christmas brings you what you and we are all looking for ...... Success with style.

COYS

Jonesy and Mattj78 like this.
  5. 71yid

71yid Member

Well we have to wait till next wk now before we travel to the Saints followed by a trip to Vicerage rd. Then comes a test of real importance as we host that lot from the Bridge. If we play to our capabilities then theres no reason why we cant close the gap at the top but what Spurs will turn up? The side that put City to the sword or the team that spluttered and stuttered against Bayer leverkusen? Im remaining optimistic over this xmas period and would like to wish my fellow bloggers a happy crimbo! Coys

Mattj78 likes this.
  6. burnt Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all , enjoy ......

Jeez guesty , the taught of that rotter in a Tottenham shirt is enough to turn me right off the old turkey ..... Regardless of his quality I just cant come to terms with it .... No , No , No , it's just wrong , it's just not right .......

Jonesy and Felon82 like this.
  7. Big fran Guest

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year.
    Here's hoping for a Christmas clear out and two quality signings early Jan...

Felon82 likes this.
  8. Dace Member

I add to the Merry Christmas to all here, have a great Christmas everyone and here's to a long unbeaten run in 2017 !

9. Tottenhamlover

Tottenhamlover Member

Merry Christmas everyone and as ever COYS!
    I read an article today which said we were top of the league on home form.
    Let that carry on into the New Year against Chelsea and transfer that form to away

Mattj78 likes this.
  10. johnnyhrvat Guest

Happy Hannukah Matt and everyone out there. Thanks for all the articles this year and let's hope that you have little occasion to use the left hand side of the numerical keyboard for the player ratings next year.

11. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Indeed, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2u Matt and all you die hard hard Spurs fans!!!

A year of more highs than lows, with the new stadium really starting to take shape too. It will be something else when it's built.

Onwards and upwards into the festive period and I would love nothing more to stuff Chelksi - COYS!

Felon82 and Bazza47 like this.
  12. notnats

notnats Well-Known Member

Merry christmas to all Spurs fans and cheers to all the regular contributors.
    There's probably more than a few of us like me that dont contribute much ourselves but loiter around reading and enjoying all the articles. Keep it up fellas, love all the comments and cant wait for another year of the same.

Felon82, Bazza47 and Mick like this.

Guest comments allowed! Use 'Add your comment' button